U.S.S. Liberty Memorial Public Library
What is the Homebound Delivery Program?
• If you are homebound, you can have library items delivered to your home for free.
• We will set up a delivery schedule. Every two months, one of our volunteers will bring you library items.
• Items will be checked out on your library card. The card will be kept at the library.
• With your help, we will create a reader profile that will reflect your reading and listening interests. This will assist us in selecting suitable items for you.
• You will be able to checkout large print or regular print books. You will also be able to check out books on cassette and books on CD.
For more information, call the library and ask for the Director.
We look forward to serving you!