1. All acceptable materials donated are tax deductible.
2. Donated materials will be placed in the collection at the discretion of the library. Most all materials that are not put in the library’s collection will be put in the book sale.
3. The library does not accept the following: Textbooks, Encyclopedias, or Magazines.
Computer Help at the Library
Copying, Printing, Scanning
Printing from the public computers cost $0.10 a page for black and white and $0.25 a page for color. The library also has wireless printing so you can print from your laptop, smartphone or tablet. For wireless printing instructions CLICK HERE.
Fees are as follows:
$1 fee for the first page
$0.50 for each subsequent page
There is no fee for the library provided cover page.
• If you are homebound, you can have library items delivered to your home for free.
• We will set up a delivery schedule. Every two months, one of our volunteers will bring you library items.
• Items will be checked out on your library card. The card will be kept at the library.
• With your help, we will create a reader profile that will reflect your reading and listening interests. This will assist us in selecting suitable items for you.
• You will be able to checkout large print or regular print books. You will also be able to check out books on CD.
For more information, call the library and ask for the Director.
Library Cards for Military Members
The Library Telescope
- Microsoft Excel
- Spreadsheet Software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Presentation Software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Create and publish documents, flyers, brochures, cards, etc.
- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing Software
- Computer graphics program that allows you to edit photos, graphics, and create graphics
- Adobe Reader
- Reads PDF documents. DOES NOT edit them
- VLC Media Player
- Audio and Video player
- Basic word processing, can also be used to edit html and xml.
- Snipping Tool
- Screen capture tool.
A computer operated reservation system is used to sign into the computers in the Adult library. Please bring your library card to sign in. If you are not a resident of Dodge, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, or Washington Counties, please bring a photo I.D. and we will issue you a guest pass.
In the Children’s library, users need to sign in at the Youth Checkout Desk. Users under the age of 10 must be directly supervised by an adult.
To view the library’s Internet policy, click here.
WiFi is available throughout the library.