As a part of our new curbside service, we also offer a new service called “Book Bundles.” After you fill out a quick form letting us know your reading preferences and favorite authors, we’d be happy to pick out a few books for you and have them on our hold shelf for a curbside pickup or in-library checkout. Let our librarians find some fun, exciting new reads for you!
Create a Bundle >>
Curbside Pickup Service
We are offering curbside service to patrons who are unable or do not want to utilize the library’s in-house services due to the Pandemic. Please call the library at (262) 375-5315 to arrange for a curbside pickup.
Hours for curbside pickup: Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Follow these three easy steps to pick up materials outside of the library:
Step One: Call the library to request items or place holds on items through www.monarchcatalog.org
• You may call to check out items that are currently on our shelves and you will receive same day service. If you are uncertain how to check which items are one our shelves, you can watch the video below, in which our reference librarian, Karl, explains how.
• Follow this link to search the Monarch catalog for items currently available at Grafton Public Library and remember to set the pickup location as Grafton. (see video below)
• Or, you may call to place holds on items which are available at other libraries, and wait until we contact you to let you know that they have arrived at our library. Once you’ve been notified that they are here, you can call (262) 375-5315 to arrange a curbside pickup.
• Lastly, you can call to arrange to pick up items that you already have on hold at Grafton Library
• You will be notified via email, text, or phone when your holds are ready.
Step Two: Call the library and tell us you’re ready to pick up or do an Online Request
• After you receive notification, call us at 262-375-5315 or click HERE to do an online request when you’re ready to pick up your holds between 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. that day.
• Be sure to have your library card barcode number available.
• Our Refernce Librarian will pull your items, check them out, and place them on a cart outside of the building.
Step Three: Pick up your items
• Go to the east side of the library. Directly to the left of the book drop, you will see a shelf with a sign that reads “Curbside”
• Holds will be on a cart outside of the building for contactless pickup until 5:00 p.m.
• Your items will be labeled with your hold slip (first initial and first three letters of your last name).
• Grab your items and enjoy!
We will either place items on a cart for you to pick up, or bring the items out to place in your trunk depending on your wishes.
Please stay tuned for more options coming soon…