Curbside Pickup Service
Hours for curbside pickup: Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
We are unable to transfer items to or from other Monarch System libraries.
You are only able to pickup items currently available on our shelves at Grafton Public Library.
To support social distancing efforts, our library is operating with limited staff.
Staff will fill your holds placed online as quickly as possible, however, wait times may be longer than usual. Thank you for your patience.
Follow these three easy steps to pick up materials outside of the library:
Step One: Place your items on hold
• Follow this link to search the Monarch catalog for items currently available at Grafton Public Library and remember to set the pickup location as Grafton. (see video below)
• Please limit yourself to requesting 5 holds per card per curbside pickup order
• Or, call us at 262-375-5315 between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and we will place the holds for you.
• You will be notified via email, text, or phone when your holds are ready.
Step Two: Call the library and tell us you’re ready to pick up
• After you receive notification, call us at 262-375-5315 when you’re ready to pick up your holds between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. that day.
• Be sure to have your library card barcode number available.
• Staff will pull your items, check them out, and place them on a cart outside of the building.
Step Three: Pick up your items
• Go to the east side of the library, ramp-side entrance.
• Holds will be on a cart outside of the building for contactless pickup.
• Your items will be labeled with your hold slip (first initial and first three letters of your last name).
• Grab your items and enjoy!
• Our library remains closed to the public. Lobbies, restrooms, computers, and other spaces will not be accessible.
• All library book returns must be returned to the outdoor book drops. Please do not attempt to use curbside pickup carts to return materials. This is essential to safe handling of all materials.
• All due dates are automatically extended until we reopen.
If you need further assistance, limited library staff are here to help. Feel free to call between
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out this video for assistance with requesting Grafton only items online: