With the merger into the Monarch Library System you will need to select Monarch Library System from the library drop-down menu when you log into Wisconsin’s Digital Library. Use your current library card to log in.
CLICK HERE or the Wisconsin’s Digital Library Logo below to get started:
(Scroll down for instructions)
To checkout and download you need:
- A valid library card
- Internet access
- A computer or device that meets the system requirements for the type(s) of materials you wish to download
- Free software for the computer or device on which you wish to use the materials available at this site
Wisconsin’s Digital Library News
The Libby App is not available on Kindle Fires. Please use the Kindle eReader Instructions. CLICK HERE for Kindle Instructions.
The Libby App by OverDrive is now available for Tablets and Smartphones.
- Click here for the Apple App Store to download Libby for Apple Products (iPad, iPhone).
- Click here for the Google Play Store to download Libby for Android Products.
- Click here for the Windows App Store to download Libby for Microsoft Windows Products.
Follow the instructions below to get started.
Access the following instructions for your particular eReader device (note: some of the icons may vary depending upon your device):
- Tablets (IPad, Nook HD, Android, Windows) & Smart Phones
- Kindle Instructions Including Kindle Fire
- Other Nook Versions and Kobo eReaders
Want to find out if your device is compatible? Click here for a complete list.
Have an MP3 player, tablet, or smart phone and want to listen to the latest eAudiobooks? Check out these instructions.
Don’t have an eReader but want to enjoy eBooks and eAudiobooks from the Library?
OverDrive now allows Library Patrons to read certain eBooks using a browser. Check out the instructions for OverDrive Read:
Check out OverDrive’s video streaming service. Our growing collection includes feature films, documentaries, educational, children’s favorites, and more with a modern, easy-to-use viewing experience.
Can’t seem to find the item you were looking for?
Wisconsin’s Digital Library now has a “Recommend to Library” feature that allows library patrons to notify the library of a book, audio book, etc. in the digital library that the patron would like to recommend. Check out the instructions: