Overdrive eBooks & More!
Click the OverDrive Logo below to enter the OverDrive website and get started:
(Scroll down for instructions)
To checkout and download you need:
- A valid library card (don’t use any spaces!)
- Your pin number (the last four digits of your phone number)
- Internet access
- A computer or device that meets the system requirements for the type(s) of materials you wish to download
- Free software for the computer or device on which you wish to use the materials available at this site
OverDrive eBook Instructions
Access the following instructions for your particular eReader device (note: some of the icons may vary depending upon your device):
- Ereader Tablets (IPad, Kindle Fire, Nook HD, Android) & Smart Phones
- Other Kindle Versions
- Other Nook Versions
Want to find out if your device is compatible? Click here for a complete list.
OverDrive eAudiobook Instructions
Have an MP3 player, tablet, or smart phone and want to listen to the latest eAudiobooks? Check out these instructions.
Don’t have an eReader but want to enjoy eBooks from the Library?
OverDrive now allows Library Patrons to read certain eBooks using a browser. Check out the instructions for OverDrive Read:
New: Streaming Video from OverDrive
Check out OverDrive’s new video streaming service. Our growing collection includes feature films, documentaries, educational, children’s favorites, and more with a modern, easy-to-use viewing experience.
Can’t seem to find the item you were looking for?
OverDrive now has a “Recommend to Library” feature that allows library patrons to notify the library of a book, audio book, etc. in OverDrive that the patron would like to recommend. Check out the instructions: