CLICK HERE or the Wisconsin’s Digital Library Logo below to get started:
(Scroll down for instructions)
To checkout and download you need:
- A valid library card
- Internet access
- A computer or device that meets the system requirements for the type(s) of materials you wish to download
- Free software for the computer or device on which you wish to use the materials available at this site
Access the following instructions for your particular eReader device (note: some of the icons may vary depending upon your device):
Want to find out if your device is compatible? Click here for a complete list.
Download Libby from your App Store
- Click here for the Apple App Store to download Libby for Apple Products (iPad, iPhone).
- Click here for the Google Play Store to download Libby for Android Products.
- Click here for the Windows App Store to download Libby for Microsoft Windows Products.
Don’t have an eReader but want to enjoy eBooks and eAudiobooks from the Library?
OverDrive now allows Library Patrons to read certain eBooks using a browser. Check out the instructions for OverDrive Read: